Do you ever peruse your own Facebook pictures? Or is that just something narcissistic only I do? Well assuming you aren’t totally self absorbed (like me) let me tell you what it’s like to be able to easily review your life of the past 10 years (Yes, I was an early joiner, not sure if that’s something to be proud of).
Things I learned from Facebook Stalking Myself:
- I realized how much stuff I’ve forgotten
- I found out someone tagged me in a picture of a seal, not sure if that’s a compliment
- I’m in dire need of new clothes (can you say wearing the same shirt in all of the pictures?)
- I might need to admit that the lip curl thing might be even less attractive than the duck lips thing
- I can go to bed an hour later than intended simply from looking at photos of myself, Impressive. Sad. Embarrassing.
- Alissa and I should probably have a reality show about fishing.
- There are a rather larger number of photos of me putting food in my mouth.
I think that fact alone is something that proves the worth in Self-Facebook Stalking. I think I may even need to start a series of blogs about me stuffing my face, it is one of my favorite pastimes. I think I’ll even make a hashtag #whatKristenate. What do you think?